1. Dr. Akmal Abdelfatah is an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering in the College of Engineering at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirites. He joined the Civil Engineering Department at the American University of Sharjah (AUS) in 1999. During his service at AUS, he served as a visiting scholar at the University of Texas-Austin, University of British Colombia and Cairo University.
2. Dr Akindele Oluremi Akinropo Ph.D, MNITP, RTP is currently a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. He obtained Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Masters of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degrees in Urban and Regional Planning. He is a Corporate Member of the Nigerian institute of Town Planners and a Chattered Town Planner.
3. Dr. Goh Hong Ching is a senior lecturer at the Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Built Environment, Universiti Malaya. She holds a Doctor of Natural Science degree (Geography) from Bonn University, Germany. She received a Bachelor degree in Urban and Regional Planning then a M.Sc. degree in Tourism Planning, from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She is a corporate member of Malaysia Institute of Planners and Board of Town Planners Malaysia.
4. Dr. Haslenda Hashim is Associate Professor and the Head of the Chemical Engineering Department at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She received her Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and her PhD from the University of Waterloo, Canada. She specializes in process planning, scheduling, modeling, simulation and optimization. Her research activities are focused on low carbon society, renewable energy distributed electricity generation systems, resource conservation, climate change mitigation, zero-waste processes, and safety, health and environment.
5. Dr. Malik Asghar Naeem is an experienced urban planner. He holds a PhD degree in urban planning and environmental management from the University of Hong Kong. He is a professor and the head of Urban and Regional Planning Department at National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) in Islamabad. His work experience spans over 14 years. In addition to his work with the Government of Punjab, Pakistan, he has worked at Asian Institute of Technology in Bangkok, Thailand on projects related to sustainable cities and integration of sustainability in higher education, which were funded by UNU-IAS and SIDA.
6. Associate Professor Dr. Zainura Zainon Noor is a faculty member at Department of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). She was appointed in 1999. She is a trained chemical/environmental engineer with significant experiences in green design and processes, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon footprint, greenhouse gas inventory and projection as well as sustainable development policy implementation. She has extensive experiences in R&D, project management and is currently leading Green Technology Research Group at one of UTM's centers of excellence - the Institute of Water Environment and Water Resources Management (IEWRM). Dr. Zainura is a recognized expert in her field and has been invited to deliver talks in many seminars and workshops. Since 2009, she has been appointed as the government’s consultant for the study of the Malaysia Environmental Performance Index (EPI). She is also one of the appointed committee members of Green Technology Focus Group (Sustainable Solid Waste) under the Ministry of Green Technology, Energy and Water.
7. Ms. Shraddha Pandey is an architect by profession, providing consultancy for architectural design, energy efficiency and construction project management, through her firm Green Houze STUDIO. She obtained her Masters of Technology in construction engineering and management from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India. Presently she offers courses in climate responsive design, principles of human settlements and project management at the Department of Architecture and Planning, National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, India. Her core professional and research interest areas include energy efficient building designs, green construction practices, sustainable development, green ratings, building energy codes their implementation and construction management.
8. Mr. Tchouaffe is an Agricultural engineer with a Certificate in Advanced Studies (CAS) in integrated water resources management from Bern University of Applied sciences, a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Technology and Sustainable Development and a specialized postgraduate certificate in Technology and Sustainable Development from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) India and EPFL. Before that, he earned a postgraduate certificate in Agricultural Hydraulic from EIER Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and a Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering. His area of specialisation in MSc was to study the evolution of erosion and run off on tropical iron soil at Saria, Burkina Faso.
9. Dr. Fan Tu is currently an associate professor in Zhejiang University of Technology, School of Economics and Management. She has 20 years practical experience in land planning and land policy area, having worked for both government and academic institutions in China. She was a Humphrey fellow from 2010 to 2011at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the sponsorship of the United States Department of State. In 2011 and 2012, she worked for the World Bank Institute on its global eLearning course, “Sustainable Urban Land Use Planning”. In 2012, She was also an international fellow at Lincoln Institute of Land Policy for the project, “Dealing with “Small Property Rights” in China – A Comparative Perspective”.